In2PrimateBrains proposes a highly competitive training-through-research programme dedicated to the study of neuronal intra and inter-areal communication in non-human primate (NHP) brains.
Our Training Network consists of fifteen individual scientific projects, with extensive collaborations between consortium institutions. We are currently recruting PhD candidates for each project. Use the links below to find out more information.
We are now accepting applications. Recruiment will close on 15 May 2021. Please apply through our online form.
To complete the online process you will need:
- Current CV in PDF format
- Contact details of 2 people who will give a reference
- You will be asked to select 3 potential projects, in order of preference. Provide a 300 word (max) explanation of your choices
- Candidates must must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting beneficiary for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date. Compulsory national service, short stays such as holidays, and time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention are not taken into account.
- Candidates must, at the date of recruitment, be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
All offers respect an equal opportunities policy. The required competencies, working conditions and career development prospects are presented to the applicants.
- Once the call is closed, the candidates (no more than 3 for each topic) will be pre-selected according to several eligibility criteria.
- Pre-selected candidates will be interviewed in May 2021. They will be informed about their file status, and receive an Evaluation Summary Report if they fail in a selection stage by the end of May 2021.
- The selected candidates, are required to accept or decline the position within 2 weeks.
- The 15 selected ESRs are recruited by the individual Beneficiaries, with starting date between August and October 2021. They will be enrolled in the In2PrimateBrains programme after signing their contract, as well as in their local doctoral school.