- 11 June 2019, Laura Kirkley and Tiago Sousa Garcia (SELLL), 'Mapping the spread of feminism in translation'
- 19 March 2019, Tom Schofield (Culture Lab), 'Children’s Magical Realism for New Spatial Interactions: AR and Archives'
- 12 February 2019 Ian Johnson (Head of Special Collections & Archives) and Rachel Hawkes (Literary Archivist), 'Honest Crusts - Digital Curation in Special Collections through Recipe Books and Oral Histories'
- 15 January 2019, N8 CIR Theme Digital Humanities Training Wishlist Generation
- 20 November 2018, James Cummings (SELLL), 'Handwritten Text Recognition: Can a computer read a medieval manuscript?'
- 20 September 2018, Mark Turner (DI), 'Git: Modern Collaborative Code Versioning'
- 17 May 2018, Lauren Ackerman (SELLL), 'Words as maths: How dataviz might contribute to analysis of texts'
- 19 April 2018, Nick Holliman (DI), 'Visualization as a tool for understanding'
- 15 February 2018, Tiago Sousa Garcia (SELLL), 'Social editions and crowdsourcing'
- 18 January 2018, James Cummings (SELLL), 'What do you expect from a digital edition?'