Workshop on Interfaces in Thin-Film Photovoltaics
Coronavirus Update: The ‘Interfaces in Thin-Film Photovoltaics’ Workshop has been postponed.
Registered delegates will be contacted for refunds. If there are any queries please contact the conference organiser, Dr Budhika Mendis (email@example.com).
NECEM is planning a workshop on ‘Interfaces in Thin-Film Photovoltaics’. Date to be confirmed. The workshop will bring together device growth, modelling and characterisation communities to discuss state-of-the-art developments in PV interfaces, such as heterojunctions and grain boundaries.
Our invited speaker list includes:
- Dr Jake Bowers (University of Loughborough)
- Dr Ross Hatton (University of Warwick)
- Dr Laurie Phillips (University of Liverpool)
- Prof David Scanlon (University College London)
- Prof Susan Schorr (Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin)
- Dr Sam Stranks (University of Cambridge)
- Prof Alison Walker (University of Bath)
- Prof Aron Walsh (Imperial College London)
We welcome oral and poster contributions on the fundamental properties of interfaces, associated analysis techniques, computer simulations as well as fabrication of devices based on new materials.
For enquiries please contact Dr Budhika Mendis (Durham University).
Scientific organising committee:
- Dr Budhika Mendis (Durham University)
- Dr Guillaume Zoppi (Northumbria Univeristy)
- Dr Jonathan Major (University of Liverpool)
- Prof. Keith McKenna (University of York)