COVID Fatigue Information Sheet PDF 63Kb
People with COVID fatigue
During the first part of our study we are looking for people who have had COVID and are now suffering from fatigue. You should be:
- aged between 18 and 65 years
- have had a positive COVID test more than 2 weeks ago but not more than 6 months ago
- have recovered from the acute illness (e.g. fever) without the need for hospitalisation
- now suffering from post-COVID fatigue
- live within the Newcastle Upon Tyne area and able to attend our laboratory at Newcastle University Medical School in the city centre, for around 3-4 hours
If you meet these criteria and would like to take part, please click here to register and complete our questionnaire. A member of our study team will then get in touch to arrange an appointment.
People without Long COVID nor fatigue
We will also need to recruit people who do not suffer from Long Covid nor fatigue (even if you have had COVID within the last 6 months). We will need a range of people to age match with those who volunteered with post-COVID fatigue. If you would like to sign up, please use the link below. Please be aware that it may be some months before we contact you. Our priority at the moment is to take measurements from those in the early stages of post-COVID fatigue. However, your help would be much appreciated.