Knowing the Secret Police
1) Social: at the workplace with a focus on former Bezirk Gera.
2) Religious: within the German Protestant Church in the former Kirchenprovinz Saxony
3) Political: antifascist activists
4) Literary: networks of published literary authors
1) Representations as Knowledge: literature at the Archiv für unterdrückte Literatur
2) Retrospective Representations: biographical works of Betroffene since the opening of the Stasi-files.
This strand concerns engagement with stakeholders, policymakers, schools, and the interested public in relation to our research and findings.
Dr Anselma Gallinat (Newcastle University, email@example.com): PI; Lead religious network study and social network study.
Dr Grit Wesser (Newcastle University, firstname.lastname@example.org): Postdoctoral Fellow; Religious network study and social network study.
Dr Joanne Sayner (Newcastle University, email@example.com): Co-I; Lead project strand memory work; Political network study.
Dr Alexander Brown (University of Leeds): Project strand memory work; Political network study.
Professor Sara Jones (University of Birmingham, S.Jones.firstname.lastname@example.org): Co-I, Lead project strand literary representations; Literary network study.
Dr Betiel Wasihun (University of Oxford) Project strand literary representations; Literary network study.
Dr Tara Talwar Windsor (University of Cambridge): was Project strand literary representations; Literary network study.
Contact us at: anselma.gallinat(at)newcastle.ac.uk