NECEM Summer School 2019
Thank you to all the speakers and delegates who attended the NECEM Summer School on NMR and EPR Spectroscopy for Energy Materials. We have had some positive feedback, with several delegates commenting on valuable knowledge gained and great networking opportunities.
Thanks to NECEM acdemics Dr Karen Johnston and Dr Tom Penfold who put together our panel of expert speakers.
- Dr Phoebe Allan (Birmingham University)
- Dr Christopher O’Keefe (Cambridge University)
- Dr John Griffin (Lancaster University)
- Professor Eric McInnes (Manchester University)
- Dr Elizabeth Castillo-Martínez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Dr Frederic Blanc (University of Liverpool)
- Dr Jon Helliwell (CPI) who is a member of the NECEM Industrial Advisory Board, delivered a well received talk on “Innovation: Experience from the Process Industry”.
- Dr Jess Wade from Imperial College delivered an inspirational talk on diversity in academia ,social media and also talked about her sterling work tackling gender bias on Wikipedia.
Last modified: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 21:11:18 BST