CONEXS Conference 2023 Report
We are happy to report that our 4th CONEXS conference was a success! We had a blast catching up with colleagues, meeting new people, and hearing the exciting research findings from our speakers. The conference was organised by project partner Diamond Light Source and held at St Hilda's College, one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford. The conference had presentations from leading national and international experts on emerging trends in X-Ray spectroscopy and the intersection of experiment and theory.
We had a great lineup of speakers, you can click their name to read their bios:
- Dorota Koziej, University of Hamburg
- Elisabetta Arca, Newcastle University
- Georg Held, Diamond Light Source
- Josh Elliott, Diamond Light Source
- Johannes Lischner, Imperial College London
- Rebecca Nicholls, University of Oxford
- Rebecca Ingle, University College London
- Silvia Ramos Perez, University of Kent
- Louis Piper, University of Warwick
- Kristina Kvashnina, ESRF
- Andrea Russell, University of Southampton
To read more about the event and programme, please see the Diamond Light Source page here.
Last modified: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 16:06:03 BST