AI MULTIPLY for Patients and the Public
The AI MULTIPLY consortium brings together researchers across a number of universities, the NHS and Social Action for Health.
We are a Research Collaborative which has been awarded funding from the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) to investigate the use of artificial intelligence for multiple long-term health conditions (multimorbidity) and taking multiple medications (polypharmacy).
AI MULTIPLY brings together researchers from a number of organisations including:
- Newcastle University
- Queen Mary University London
- The University of Edinburgh
- Social Action for Health
- Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Our aim is to understand understand the interactions between polypharmacy and disease clustering over a person's life-course.
This website is specifically for the use of PPIE members involved in AI MULTIPLY.