Submission and Guidelines
We are happy to consider your contribution and if you are interested in submitting a manuscript to us, please follow the author guidelines stated below.
- The series language is English and submissions should be formatted as Word documents and editable.
- We only accept submissions that are currently not under review elsewhere.
- The article length should be between 4,500 and 7,000 words (including references).
- Please include your first and last name as well as your current institution.
- The SAGE Harvard citation style must be used. Please use in-text-citation and avoid footnotes.
- Your submission can include graphs, tables, or pictures. Graphics can be submitted as JPG, PGN, or TIFF (at least 300 dpi). Please generate a new page for each table and include placeholders in the document (e.g. “Table 1 about here”).
- Please ensure that you have permission to include any copyrighted material and provide evidence of such permission with your submission, either that it is royalty-free or that you have paid the relevant royalty fee.
- Each submission must include a short abstract of up to 300 words.
- Each submission must include a minimum of three and a maximum of five keywords.
Please send your contribution to Tobias Bürger (T.Buerger2@newcastle.ac.uk). Submissions will be peer-reviewed by two reviewers. We aim to complete the reviewing process and to inform potential authors of the outcome of the review within six weeks, although in exceptional cases, the review may take longer than this.
Note: The editors assume that contributors who submit a paper for publication under the SACS-o banner own the copyright in the material they submit or have received permission to print from the copyright holder. We also assume that the paper is not being considered for publication elsewhere.