- Project Lead
Information Systems and Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (0191 222) 3574
- Service lead for the Shibboleth authentication system at Newcastle University and has been involved in previous JISC projects such as: GRAND and ID-MAPS. Chris will co-lead this project.
- Electronic Serials and Metadata Librarian
- handles the University's journal subscriptions; ensuring that these are recorded on the library management system and that electronic access is set up correctly.
- Collaborative Systems Analyst
- has 5 years experience of providing Blackboard VLE infrastructure and will facilitate access to and extraction of logs from various online resources, including Blackboard.
- Senior Collaborative Systems Analyst
- has 10 years experience working with web applications for the University and will oversee the usability of the various outputs of information gathered.
- Information Security Officer
- is a qualified data protection practitioner with 8 years' experience in information governance roles and will be providing advice on any data protection and privacy issues within the project.
- Project Officer
- with 10+ years experience of managing and supporting multi-stakeholder projects and providing support and assurance on project management practices throughout the project lifecycle.
- Systems Architecture Team Manager
- was project manager on the JISC funded GRAND and GFIVO JISC projects and managed the institutional data management aspect of the IDMAPS project, he will provide guidance to the project.