- Venue: Bristol University
- Start: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:24:00 GMT
- End: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 12:24:00 GMT
We are currently looking for male and female participants aged 40+ to take part in a study investigating food choices across the life span.
You will be able to take part if you:
- Are aged over 40
- Are not vegetarian or vegan
- Do not have diabetes
- Do not have any food allergies or intolerances
- Have English as a first language or have an equivalent level of fluency
- Are not pregnant
- Are not taking any medications that affect appetite
- Have had no recent changes (the past 6 months) in health conditions or medications
- Are not currently undergoing hospital treatment
- Do not have significant current or past psychiatric illness (including Alzheimer’s and dementia)
- Do not have a history with eating disorders
Participants will be asked to attend 1 session in the laboratory for no longer than 90 minutes. During the session, you will be asked to complete computerised measures of food choice, questionnaires about food consumption and general eating habits, and questionnaires about demographic information. You will be reimbursed £15 for your participation.
If you would like to volunteer for this study, please click here and complete the questionnaire.
If you require any further information, please contact Charlotte Buckley at Charlotte.Buckley@bristol.ac.uk, Tel: 0117 331 7902