News & Events
NECEM Summer School: NMR and EPR Spectroscopy for Energy Materials
The second NECEM Summer School will take place on the 2nd to the 4th September 2019 at Newcastle University.
The scientific theme is NMR and EPR Spectroscopy for Energy Materials. Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Phoebe Allan (Birmingham University)
- Dr Christopher O’Keefe (Cambridge University)
- Dr John Griffin (Lancaster University)
- Professor Eric McInnes (Manchester University)
- Dr Elizabeth Castillo-Martínez (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Dr Frederic Blanc (University of Liverpool)
- Industry expert Jon Helliwell (CPI) who will deliver a talk on: “Innovation: Experience from the Process Industry”
- Dr Jess Wade from Imperial College will talk about outreach and diversity
The Summer school is aimed at PhD students and PDRA's but academics are welcome. Networking and opportunities to showcase your research are available.
Admission to the summer school will be free of charge with accommodation available if required.
If you'd like to submit an abstract to present at the summer school, please send on an abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 09:17:57 BST