International Conference on Energy Materials and Interfaces
- Venue: Newcastle University
- Start: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 09:30:00 BST
- End: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 17:00:00 BST
The EPSRC North East Centre for Energy Materials (NECEM) unites a broad range of expertise across academia and industry to address the most fundamentally critical aspects of energy systems. In 2019 NECEM will be hosting the International Conference on Energy Materials and Interfaces at Newcastle University from Monday 29th July to Thursday 1st August. The topics for this conference include:
- Flexible photovoltaics
- Thermoelectric devices
- Computational simulations of interfaces in energy capture devices
- Applications of 2D materials in energy capture and storage
- Tailored interfaces in turbines
- New concepts in electrical and electrochemical energy storage
The conference will play out to a total of 200 attendees over three full days.
The main conference will begin on Tuesday 30th July 2019 and will be prefaced by a welcome reception held on the Monday evening.
The conference programme will be released shortly. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Phone: 0044 (0)191 2087287
North East Centre for Energy Materials
Newcastle upon Tyne,
NE1 7RU, United Kingdom