News & Events
EEFIT/LfE-UK Training sessions 2021
The Earthquake Engineering Field Investigation Team (EEFIT) mission online training: places available for EEFIT members:
Please register your interest: https://www.istructe.org/events/hq/eefit-training-sessions/
- The 16th November (18:00 - 19:30 GMT) - Mission launch: launch criteria, preparation, team structure, pre-departure data collection and information extracted from social media and crowdsourcing platforms.
- The 23rd November (18:00 - 20:00 GMT) – Fieldwork: aspects of identifying typologies, failure mechanisms, damage scales, state definitions, methods and tools.
- The 30th November (18:00 - 19:30 GMT) - Data management: aspects of data collection, storing, processing and reporting.
Trainers (alfabetic order)
- Alison Raby
- Diana Contreras
- Josh Macabuag
- Matthew Free
- Valentina Putrino
- Viviana Novelli
- Sean Wilkinson
- Yasemin Aktas
Additional information (alfabetic order)
- Allan Bereton - Allan.Brereton@istructe.org
- Diana Contreras - ContrerasMojicaD@cardiff.ac.uk
Last modified: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 07:15:07 GMT