Publications from the trial will be added here as and when they are published.
In the meantime you may find the following publications interesting:
- Chambers DC, Cherikh WS, Goldfarb SB, et al. The International Thoracic Organ Transplant Registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: Thirty-fifth adult lung and heart-lung transplant report-2018; Focus theme: Multiorgan Transplantation. Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation 2018; 37(10):1169-83.
- Verleden GM, Glanville AR, Lease ED, et al. Chronic lung allograft dysfunction: Definition, diagnostic criteria, and approaches to treatment-A consensus report from the Pulmonary Council of the ISHLT. Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation. 2019 May; 38(5):493-503.
- Alfred A, Taylor PC, Dignan F, et al. The role of extracorporeal photopheresis in the management of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, graft-versus-host disease and organ transplant rejection: a consensus statement update from the UK Photopheresis Society. British Journal of Haematology. 2017; 177(2):287-310.
- Hachem R, Corris P Extracorporeal Photopheresis for Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome after Lung Transplantation. Transplantation. 2018 Jul; 102(7):1059-1065.
- Lamioni A, Parisi F, Isacchi G, et al. The immunological effects of extracorporeal photopheresis unraveled: induction of tolerogenic dendritic cells in vitro and regulatory T cells in vivo. Transplantation. 2005; 79(7):846-50.