News & Events
Call for Abstracts for the first CONEXS Conference
On the 18-20 February 2020, we will be welcoming researchers in X-Ray Spectroscopy from across the world to Newcastle University, UK, for the first CONEXS conference. The conference will focus on Emerging Trends in X-Ray Spectroscopy, and a range of expert speakers will address this topic, including:
- Prof. Serena DeBeer, Director, Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion
- Prof. John Rehr, Professor Emeritus of Physics, University of Washington
- Dr. Anna Regoutz, Lecturer in Materials Chemistry, University College London
- Prof. Matthias Bauer, Professor in Inorganic Chemistry, University of Paderborn
- Prof. Sonia Coraini, Professor in Physical Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark
- Prof. Neil Hyatt, Professor of Nuclear Materials Chemistry, University of Sheffield
- Dr. Marius Retegan, Scientist, European Synchotron Radiation Facility
The call for abstracts for the conference is now open, we welcome submissions for both oral presentations and posters. The deadline for abstract submission is the 13 January 2020.
Registration for the conference is also open and will be charged at the following rates, which include a conference dinner on the 19 February:
Standard Delegate Rate: £150
Student/Early Career Researcher Delegate Rate: £75
We look forward to welcoming you to Newcastle upon Tyne in 2020.
Last modified: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 09:42:15 GMT