News & Events
The call for abstracts for oral presentations and posters is now open for the first CONEXS Conference, taking place at Newcastle University on the 18-20 Febraury 2020.
Last modified: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 09:42:15 GMT
STFC is seeking to update the science case for a UK-based Free Electron Laser, with a series of workshops planned to judge the level of interest within the UK Scientific Community.
Last modified: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 10:02:37 GMT
- Venue: Newcastle University Business School and the Urban Sciences Building
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 12:00:00 GMT
Registration and call for abstracts now open for the CONEXS Conference 2020: Emerging Trends in X-Ray Spectroscopy.
Last modified: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 14:05:30 BST
On the 10-12 September, we welcomed 32 PhD students and Early Career Researchers to Newcastle University for the first of the annual CONEXS Summer Schools.
Last modified: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 13:44:12 BST
- Venue: Room G.003, Urban Sciences Building, Newcastle University
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 09:00:00 GMT
Last modified: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 16:05:47 BST
- Venue: Barbara Strang Teaching Centre, Newcastle University
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:00:00 BST
This summer school is open to all PhD students and postdocs with an interest in X-ray Spectroscopy.
Last modified: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 14:08:24 BST