News & Events
The 15th Rural Entrepreneurship conference
In its 15th year the Rural Entrepreneurship conference will take place in Newcastle upon Tyne. A friendly ‘toon’ with legendary nightlife, Newcastle is served by 2 universities, an international airport, and nearby iconic heritage sites such as Hadrian’s Wall and Holy Island.
The conference will consider the following themes:
- Entrepreneurship, farming and the natural environment
- Digital rural entrepreneurship
- International dimensions of rural entrepreneurship
- New approaches in rural theory, method and measurement
- Opportunities and challenges for rural development
- Rural innovation, EU funding and the role of universities
- Rural social entrepreneurship
- Rural place marketing
- Rural tourism and hospitality entrepreneurship
It will involve practitioner papers and reports, case studies and academic research papers.
Further information please contact: Dr Robert Newbery, firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a free Early-Career researcher development seminar on the 14th June: details to be announced. Early Bird rates are £185 before 29th April 2017. (After this the fee will be £220). For PhD students, the fee is £150. The gala dinner will be an extra £30.00 (For more details see Conference Section)
We look forward to seeing you in Newcastle!
Last modified: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 15:23:44 BST