We are a multidisciplinary group of paediatricians, psychiatrists, allied health professionals (speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and physiotherapists), clinical psychologists and social scientists.
We supervise students studying for a variety of degrees (for example PhD, MD, DClinPsy, MSc). For more than 10 years, our research has included children or adults and relatives who work with us on the research, ensuring it is relevant to the community. You can find out more about the team below.
- Clinical Senior Lecturer
- Honorary Consultant Paediatrician, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0191 282 5966
- Studies: Adult Autism Spectrum Cohort-UK; ASD-UK; Daslne; FEEDS Review; Methods of Diagnosis for ASC in Adults; PAT-A; Transition
- Recently Completed Studies: MeASURe; Measuring Anxiety in ASD; WHOQOL-BREF and Autistic Adults
- Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0191 208 7562
- Studies: Identifying Targets to Prevent Suicide in Autism; Managing Anxiety in Williams Syndrome; Uncertain Futures; PAT-A
- Recently Completed Studies: CUES; MeASURe; Measuring Anxiety in ASD; WHOQOL-BREF and Autistic Adults