The Human Dharmacon siGENOME Druggable Genome pooled siRNA library comprises RNA against ~7400 genes. The genes included in the library are considered to be potential therapeutic targets. The library is conveniently arrayed in nine sub libraries for ease of running smaller more focussed screens. It is also possible to cherry pick libraries. To ensure the integrity of mammalian cell based experiments, a dedicated mammalian only liquid handling system is housed within a sterile cabinet.
- G Protein Coupled Receptors
- Protein Kinases
- Ion Channels
- Ubiquitin Conjugation 1 - Cullins, E1, E2, HECT E3 Ligases
- Ubiquitin Conjugation 2 - F-box, SOCS box E3 Ligases
- Ubiquitin Conjugation 3 - RING finger and RING finger-like E3 Ligases
- Drug Targets- Includes genes involved with apoptosis, senesence, nucleic acid binding, autophagy, DNA repair, and characterized nuclear receptors
The HTSF can also cherry pick bespoke libraries with any number of genes in 96 or 384 well plates.